- With 10 g premium whey protein per portion
- High glycaemic carbohydrates (like maltodextrin from corn) and high quality oat flour
- Mith zinc and magnesium. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- No antioxidant vitamins, in order not to hinder training-induced adaptations in the body
- Free from artificial flavours, preservatives, sweeteners (according to law), stabilizers and thickeners
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or longlasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle*
* The beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4 g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.