- The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED: No herbal, trace, questionable components added. Gluten free. No soy or nuts. No sweeteners, and no high fructose corn syrup.
- Made in the USA at an FDA-inspected cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility and independently tested to not contain any banned substances.
- Vegetable-based capsule composition. Bio-available active ingredients.
- Each capsule contains: 215 mg sodium, 63 mg potassium, 22 mg calcium, 11 mg magnesium. 100 IU Vitamin D to help the body absorb and utilize calcium.
- Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity.
- Also great for effective rehydration during international travel, hiking, and effects of alcohol and unfamiliar foods.
- Sold in packets of 3 capsules. 24 packets per box (72 capsules per box).
SaltStick electrolyte capsules and dispensers are the choice of World Champions. SaltStick Caps are the most comprehensive solid electrolyte source with sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and chloride to minimize muscle cramping and heat stress during training and endurance events.
The only electrolyte capsule formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat, with a buffered salt composition that helps digestion and absorption. The science-based choice of beginners and pros alike.
SaltStick Caps were engineered by a Ph.D. chemist who is also a pro athlete; The formulation provides unparalleled support for challenging conditions. SaltStick products have helped athletes win events around the world, including the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii (Normann Stadler, 2006, Chris McCormack, 2007 and 2010 and Craig Alexander in 2008, 2009 and 2011), the XTerra World Championship and the 70.3 World Championships (Terenzo Bozonne, Joanna Zeiger and Craig Alexander).
As a general guideline, athletes should consume one SaltStick capsule every 30-60 minutes during any land-based activity (bike/run) for the duration of the activity. In hot conditions, extreme humidity, or for larger athletes, a greater number of capsules may be needed to maintain safe electrolyte levels. The maximum number of SaltStick Caps recommended per day is 10, although athletes in extreme conditions and longer events may find it necessary to exceed this number. It is strongly recommended to test your planned electrolyte protocol in training several times before race day.