ZEROPOINT Compression Calf Sleeves OX - SAVE 50% Buy Online
RRP £25.99 Pair - SPECIAL OFFER PRICE ONLY £12.99
Click Below to download the latest ZEROPOINT Catalogue
FOR INTENSE SPORT AND SHORT-TIME RECOVERY
ZEROPOINT Calf Sleeves have Scientifically Optimized Compression for Effective and Comfortable Training, Sports and Recovery
Compression level: Medium (20-30mmHg)
ZEROPOINT Performance Compression Calf Sleeves are designed to bring more power and comfort to your performance. The latest compression technology together with the special weave and seamless structure guarantee a unique feel, maximum comfort and power.
ZEROPOINT Calf Sleeves are easy to use and they have become number one favorites in many sports such as running, Crossfit and team sports. Calf Sleeves are recommended in helping to prevent calf cramps and shin splints. The graduated compression of the sleeve provides more oxygen and energy to your legs.
The scientifically designed compression pressure is optimized for sports and other demanding uses. We recommend the Calf Sleeve to be used with Zero Point Compression Ankle Socks OX.
FOR RUNNING, FOOTBALL, RUGBY, BASKETBALL, ICE HOCKEY, CROSSFIT, GYMNASTICS, CYCLING
Compression Performance Calf Sleeves OX
- Comfortable fit & flex top band keeps the sleeve comfortably in place.
- Air flow: Air ventilation construction inside the sleeve. Coolmax moisture-wicking material.
- Padded protect areas: shin.
- Anatomical fit: special compression weaving throughout the ankle, continuing till the top band. Gives you a unique glove-like fitting.
ZEROPOINT Real Graduated Compression.
Medical compression pressure (mmhg).
Compression gradually decreases upwards. This boosts the blood flow and lymphatic system activity.
Keeps its pressure and doesn’t change in use.
ZEROPOINT Performance Compression Calf Sleeves are designed to bring more power and comfort to your performance.
- Increased circulation and improved blood flow
- Increased oxygen supply to muscle tissue
- Reduced muscle strain and less exercise-induced muscle soreness of legs
- Less lactic acid buildup in the legs during exercise
- Improved energy, performance and recovery
- Injury prevention and reduced risk of shin splints & calf cramps
COMPRESSION CALF SIZE TABLE
|SIZE||CALF (cm)||CALF (inch)|