Science in Sport Overnight Protein Buy Online
1KG Tub RRP: £48.00
What can you expect to gain by using SiS Overnight Protein?
- Rest, repair and recovery
Uses: Take 30-60 minutes prior to bed. For best results mix with 200-300ml cold water in a shaker bottle. SiS Overnight Protein can be
made into a hot drink.
SiS Overnight Protein contains specific ingredients, which all have a vital role to play in sleep rest, repair and recovery :
· High tryptophan proteins - tryptophan is the amino acid used by the body to make the sleep hormone melatonin.
· Slow release proteins - repair muscle tissue throughout the night, are key in the production of haemoglobin (which carries oxygen in the blood) and aid the absorption of vitamins and minerals.
· Magnesium - reduces night time muscle twitching and helps combat restless leg syndrome.
· Zinc - promotes a healthy immune system, helps maintain the correct hormone environment and optimises protein and carbohydrate metabolism.
· Vitamin B6 - essential for the efficient metabolism of protein.
· Prebiotics (for healthy stomach bacteria) - help the body absorb the above nutrients effectively.
SiS Overnight Protein is part of the protein kinetics system, which utilizes the absorption characteristics of different proteins in order to
maximize training gains.
The Protein Kinetics System was developed from studies using the latest research techniques that look beyond nitrogen balance and absolute nitrogen supply, to focus on absorption speed and protein turnover. Science in Sport has identified specific protein fragments that have different kinetic profiles, and incorporated them into this product.
Available in Chocolate and Vanilla.
Nutritional information per sachet:
Overnight Protein Chocolate Flavour