High5 Recovery Drink Buy Online
Box of 12 Sachets RRP: £16.49
1.4KG Tub RRP: £42.99
- The Pro’s choice post exercise
- Contains whey protein isolate (which contains BCAA). Protein contributes to muscle growth and muscle maintenance
- Contains carbohydrate
- Great light shake taste
- Mix into water (lactose free) or mix into milk
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- No lactose as an ingredient. Suitable for vegetarians
Protein Recovery is the ultimate drink for after exercise and the Pro’s choice. The whey isolate used in Protein Recovery is a high quality source of protein. Protein contributes to muscle growth and maintenance. Protein Recovery also contains carbohydrate. After exercise, your muscles are often low in glycogen (carbohydrate).
Protein Recovery gives similar benefits to 4:1 EnergySource, but there are a number of key differences. Protein Recovery has a higher protein content. It can also be mixed with milk or water, whereas 4:1 EnergySource can only be mixed with water. Some sports drinks can be acidic. Protein Recovery mixed with cold milk is neutral and it can make a pleasant change, especially if you are training hard for many hours a day.